Hot needle perforation
Many thermoplastic films such as PP must be hot needle perforated to maintain tear resistance.
An internal and external heated synchronous driven needle roller in conjunction with a heat resistant counter roller guarantees absolutely round holes with clean welded edges.
This process meets the highest aesthetic demands while maintaing high functionality, such as gas or moisture exchange.
For more information about the processability of your materials we are at your service.
- Perforation widths from 600 to 2200 mm (wider on request)
- Mechanical speed max. 250 m/min, depending on material
- Unperforated areas in machine and cross direction possible by intermittent function and blank segments
- Easy operation by touch screen display
- Control and process optimisation by e.g. 3 zone heating, startup selector, automatic cooling and shutdown, and options such as device for lateral adjustment, UPS, and many more.